Monday, October 27, 2008

November Prayer Requests

Daichi church English Bible study:
First, Praise the Lord that Iimura has returned to our class and seems to be responding to the Bible messages each week.
1. Please pray for salvation for Mr. Iimura and Ms. Yamada.
2. Also, pray for the children, that they would draw near to Jesus as they grow up; Hawn, Onyu, A-hawn, Chan, Ryusei, Junsoo. Particularly, Junsoo who is about 7 years old. Despite smiling and his lively personality, he tends to have negative responses to questions during discussions.
Jamming For Jesus:
First, Praise the Lord that people heard the Gospel at our first public outreach by the Ota river on 10/12!
3. Please pray, "And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it." (Psalm 90:17)
4. Please pray that I would have wisdom regarding next year. (It is already time for considering new employment contract possibilities. Recently, I have considered returning to Takashima Chapel and the fellowship in Okayama,..."Is it you LORD?"..."Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my reins and my heart"(Psalm 26:2).
5. For my studies: Please pray for my Japanese language studies and my M.A. (Linguistic) studies.

No comments: