Tuesday, April 29, 2008

MAY PRAYER REQUESTS

Please pray:

  • For the new English class at Takeshima Chapel, that it would bear fruit. Also, that God would provide other ministry opportunities to be a part of.
  • For Brayden, a brother I met who is teaching here and is still healing from some difficult times. That God would change his heart and relieve Him from the heavy burden he is still carrying from his past.
  • For God's wisdom about a potential home fellowship here in called Inokuchi we have been discussing at Mitaki. I am really hoping it works out because I need more fellowship!
  • That I would walk in the Spirit and have a servant's heart for the Japanese people. There are always struggles here, both personal and with other people, so please pray that I would keep my eyes on Jesus no matter what is going on.
  • For my Japanese language studies.

No comments: