Monday, May 12, 2008

Spirit of the living God fall afresh on me/Praise Report!

Tonight was a blessed night at Mountain Worship here in Hiroshima. For those who don't know, Mountain Worship is a gathering of Christians from various churches throughout Hiroshima city. The name "Mountain Worship" is a result of the initial gathering place which was upon a mountain. Tonight, they spoke about the history of the gathering and its growth and how God blessed each of the workers individually, despite some difficult times. Personally, I received a freshness from His Holy Spirit that I needed during the worship time. His Love came down and filled me anew! Burdens that I was carrying were taken away and the inhibitions that had formed due the baggage were released as a result of His Love working in me. I praised the Lord with open arms tonight (something I have not done in quite a long time~opening my arms wide), receiving more than enough. Praise the Lord because He changes our hearts and fills us with His Love!

Finally, I must make a PRAISE REPORT because at the end of the night, while walking to the station with my brother Brayden, he shared with me that the Lord has encouraged him through our friendship. He continued saying that a great healing is continuing to take place. Oh, to be used to encourage the body of believers! Praise the Lord because He is a healer! Thank all of you who have been praying for Brayden, the Lord is truly doing a work in him! Let's continue.=)

No comments: