Wednesday, May 21, 2008

First Class @ Takeshima Chapel/Daichi Church/(What appear to be) Great ideas

The first class at Takeshima Chapel went pretty well, considering it was the first time. There were 12 who showed up. Since it is supposed to be an outreach class, the only down side was that all were church members. But, I am sure God's purpose was served because we went into it prayerfully. Hopefully, in the future there will be more non-believers who have not heard the Gospel. But, whatever God wants to do is obviously most important. We will just have to wait and see. His will be done. Next class is scheduled for June 1st. Please pray as the Spirit leads.

Regarding Daichi church, we are still negotiating scheduling, so it appears that things are on hold for the time being. His will be done...

Which reminds me about other projects I have mentioned via prayer requests, newsletters, or blog entries, that did not take off. I have to admit, I get some (what appear to be) great ideas, only to find out that for the most part, very few materialize. Obviously, God either allows it or He clears the path. I am thankful overall regardless of what happens, because I know He is looking out for my best interest.

No comments: